Thanks, Thailand...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

... for not blocking my blog.

I just completed the China portion of my trip and was sadly unable to access my blog for the entire 18 days. It felt torturous at times, but I've written a few stories to post once I was back up and running. The only problem currently is that I have 3 hours to kill in the Bangkok airport before Andrea's flight arrives and they don't have free Wi-Fi. I'm in Starbucks paying by the minute, but it's worth it if I can get a few things posted. Hopefully I'll have access throughout my two weeks here in Thailand so I can continue to keep everyone updated.

Keep checking back for China highlights, thoughts, and anecdotes... there were many.

1 comments:

LACarroll said...

You should have found a cheaper place to pay for wi-fi. I know you will have a wonderful trip.

Post a Comment