Diary- Mysterious Turtles

Sunday, March 1, 2009

In a previous diary entry, I wrote about Simon's poor cannibalistic hamsters and soft-shelled turtles.  Well, it seems that turtles are a popular pet among Korean children, and so are the emotions that come with owning a pet. Sometimes you're happy; sometimes you're sad; and sometimes you're just down-right confused.  

In these next two entries, take note of the dates they were written.



Sad Day
by Christine

December 29, 2008

Today is a sad day.
Because, my turtles are sick.
They have a long sleep.
Umm...
They don't wake up.
They don't eat too.
I'm sorry turtle!
Please wake up!

_____________________________

Varied Experience
by Christine

February 25, 2009

Today, I passed through a varied experience.
Some of them are better than the others.
My turtles are wake up!
They move lively and eat some shrimps.
A bluish green color turtle is smart and (I think) bad!
It ancient smart and kind, But now...
It like eat, It doesn't split some shrimps.
The green turtle is fool (sorry!) and kind.
It's very thin.
Bluish green turtle! Please concede shrimps.
Green turtle is so hungry!


Apparently, some turtles hibernate just like bears. For a young girl without previous knowledge of this, I can only imagine what she must be thinking. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment