Diary- Lasik

Friday, March 6, 2009

Although a vast number of Koreans enjoy sporting an array of colorful glasses, Lasik surgery is becoming increasingly popular. One of my fourth grade students seemed to be a huge help for his mom after her surgery and was humorously straightforward in describing the aftermath. 

Lasik
by Ryan

Today is a very sad day.
Because my mom was sick.
Yesterday, my mom had 
Lasik operation both eyes.
I thought my mom hurt like hell
So, I thought I had to help.
I washed the dishes and cleaned the room
I hope my mom is get well soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan is such a good helper for his Mom. I hope she doesn't hurt like hell anymore! Was it that painful when you had your eye surgery, Holly?
Love you, Mom

LACarroll said...

I'm very jealous of your students writing ability. Well, maybe my students can write but they never turn in diaries so I don't know if they can or not.

Post a Comment