Still Me

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obviously things look a little different on my page.  After much fretting over whether or not I would lose my entire blog in the process, I decided to take the plunge and change the background (template). I hope you all enjoy the new look as it's a bit more "me."  Dabbling with html editing almost makes me feel like a web master...

Also, please note the new list added on the right-hand column called, "labels." If you ever want to skim an old blog on a specific topic, you might find it useful to check the list.  Most labels are obvious, but if you can read my mind or predict my behavior, you'll find it extremely easy to locate the blog you are looking for (the labels are also listed at the end of each blog entry).

Enough computer jargon.  

enjoy!  

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment