Rainy Days

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

With only a few interruptions of dry weather during the week, rainy days are a constant reminder that it's monsoon season. The sneaky showers accumulate strength throughout the morning and let loose all their power at the exact time I leave for work. Walking in a rain storm isn't as exciting when you have to endure wet clothes throughout the day, but my rain boots have proven to be a good purchase. Of course, with anything else there are pros and cons to the current meteorological situation.

Pro: Temperatures have remained in the 70's
Con: Students use their umbrellas as weapons

2 comments:

Lavon said...

Okay, I don't remember the grill smoking that much in the past. What did Lee do? The video was hilarious. That poor unassuming Korean! I'm glad you guys had a successful cookout Korean style!

Lavon said...

So pretend that I actually put this comment on your previous entry:) I got a little too excited!?!?

Post a Comment