5 Days Left

Saturday, September 26, 2009

... until I say goodbye to Korea. Perhaps it will only be "see you later," but either way I'm sad. I'm not sure if I am mentally and emotionally prepared, and if you could see the mess in my apartment that I call "packing" you'd know I'm not quite physically ready to depart either. I have one more day of work on Monday and then I have Tuesday and Wednesday to pack up and wallow in my fragile, sentimental state before heading to Shanghai on Thursday.

I am, however, looking forward to my time alone in China to relax and regroup. It's been an intense summer with a lot of ups and downs and I'm excited to take a load off while leisurely touring the Chinese country-side. I hope to update the blog frequently, but I've heard Internet connections with this blog website can be spotty at times so please bear with me.

Back to packing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment