MMMBop

Thursday, November 13, 2008

An evening street performance in Seoul drew a large crowd and entertained with extraordinary tap dancing, impressive break dancing, and surprising music.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the dancing stuffed animals, luminous sparklers, or the man with a horse-head mask.  It's hard to tell what language this woman is singing in, but I believe it's Korenglish. 



I apologize ahead of time for this second video.  My novice skills are evident in the tilt of the camera.  Who knew the video wouldn't adjust to the camera angle?  

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Haha....that's awesome! I think Hanson originally sang the song in Korenglish as well....I mean, this is all that I ever understood in the song:
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du
Yeah
...and only one of those words is English....

Post a Comment